A diverse portfolio made up of different asset classes is vital to help protect against volatility and to give your savings the best chance to maintain growth.
But have you ever taken the time to really look at what your portfolio contains? What fees you are paying and how it is structured?
In our latest webinar, we will delve deeper into:
- Why costs are the biggest drag on investment performance
- The problems with commission-paying funds
- How to check what your portfolio contains
- Dedicated investment team or a financial advisor? The pros and cons
- Structured Products - What, why and who?
- The value of a diverse portfolio and exactly why it matters
- Recent top performing funds, and why you should be careful of investing in them now
As we reach the time of year where you start to do a bit of decluttering, throwing out your excess junk that you outgrew years ago, join Jonathon Curtis and Paul Butler for their tips on how to give your investment portfolio a spring clean.