Once you make the decision to leave South Africa, your ‘expat’ status immediately opens up numerous investing opportunities. It also impacts your wealth back home too.
Webinar Topic: Understanding the tax implications and options available for South Africans when extracting South African Annuity accounts, Retirement Accounts and Preservation funds from South Africa after its recent grey listing with the Financial Action Task Force.
Whether you have been based outside of South Africa for decades, or just made the leap to your new expat life there are a host of key benefits to your new life, namely in the way you save and invest for the mid-long-term future.
Join us on this free informative webinar where we will be diving into various topics an expatriate South African need to be made aware of.
This exclusive webinar will cover:
- What is a Retirement Annuity?
- Tax on lump sum Retirement Annuity
- What is tax emigration?
- How do you cease being a South African tax resident?
- How do you encash a Retirement Annuity in South Africa?
- What if you left South Africa years ago?