With the COVID pandemic and the Ukraine conflict helping to drive inflation to its highest levels for almost a generation, we understand it can be daunting if you were planning to start drawing down from your pensions soon, which, over the last few months, you will have seen depleting. Hear from the experts as to how best you can plan effectively and navigate this challenging time.
In this webinar, we’ll be covering:
- How to manage cross–border issues from a currency and tax perspective
- How much you need to have saved to be able to retire
- How to manage your money in retirement to ensure that it is sustainable and doesn’t run out
- Strategies for income drawdown
- Some of the challenges investors are currently facing and our outlook moving forwards.