Join Skybound’s Head of Investments Jonathon Curtis in this specially scheduled Webinar for an update on recent market performance and what you can do to shield your investments from any future uncertainty.
As the Russian invasion of Ukraine casts a dark cloud over the world, investors can’t fail to notice the increased volatility in markets around the world at the moment. However, if you are able to look beyond the headlines of newspapers and tv stations, does the conflict warrant portfolio changes.
In our latest webinar, we will delve deeper into:
- The factors behind the fall and rise of markets
- What investors can expect in the coming days and weeks
- How markets have fared in similar circumstances (COVID-19, 9-11 etc.)
- What investors should be doing in response to the situation in Ukraine
- How Bonds, Gold, Equities etc fare during times of crisis
- The importance of remaining focused on your long-term investment goals
- Why now is actually a good time to invest