Whether now or in the future, moving your Swiss based assets and savings to the UK can be a confusing task. There are a number of simple yet vital steps which you must take in order to provide yourself the best structure for financial life back in the UK.
The webinar will cover various assets types and how these should be structured to generate an income as well family inheritance planning back in the UK.
Reserve your place now to understand the difference between residence and domicile and how this can affect your tax status between Switzerland and UK, and learn how to:
- Take your Swiss savings, investments and bank accounts home with you
- Structure a tax efficient income back in the UK from your Swiss savings
- Mitigate inheritance taxes and understand what falls into your estate
- Maximize your retirement and structure your income to your personal circumstances
- Understand how you can provide yourself with the most tax efficient structure for the future