So firstly, what’s a bond?
Simply put, a bond is a loan to a government or corporation. When you invest in a bond, you are lending money to the organisation that issued it. In return for the investment, the issuer delivers an agreed level of income in the form of a rate of interest (the ‘coupon’). A bond is a vital part of any well-balanced portfolio and if designed well can provide a good source of income, total return, a diversification of your portfolio and can be as risky or safe as the client determines.
What Are the Benefits of Portfolio bonds?
- Less time spent on tedious time-consuming administration
- Tax efficiency of savings and investments
- Personal and asset privacy and security
- Flexibility which allows access to income and capital at any time
- Diversity and choice: A choice of investment options, with a range of asset classes.
Is a portfolio bond right for you?
Establishing a portfolio bond is a straightforward process which Skybound can guide you through.
Our experienced advisers will take your financial position into consideration and will then help you to decide if a portfolio bond is right for you.
We do this every day, so you can be sure that our knowledge and experience will guide you in a direction which is right for your unique circumstance.