With conversion rates falling and harsh economic conditions meaning lower returns on investments in general, many international workers risk seeing their Swiss Pension provision reduce dramatically.
The Three Pillar system in Switzerland was once the envy of the expat world, but now thousands of expats are faced with the prospect of delaying their retirement if they don’t act now.
However, by staying on top of your pension now, you can ensure you are prepared for all eventualities and ensure you don’t lose any more of your hard-earned cash than you have to.
Download your FREE Swiss Pensions Update to Protect your pension and find out:
- Who will be affected the most
- The three key reasons that pension values have decreased
- How the conversion rates are determined
- The impacts on both your mandatory and your extra mandatory benefits.
- How this impacts your retirement
- The actions you can take to protect your future plans
Claim your e-guide now to learn:
- What is a vested benefit account
- What does 'encash' your pension mean
- Which tax friendly Cantons can save you money
- What happens to your pension when you leave Switzerland