We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer having 3+ years of experience to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Ultimately, a top-class React.js Developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Experience: 3+ years in React.js Development
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with Azure app services is a plus
- In addition to React, solid understanding and experience working with and developing .NET core API’s will be advantageous.