This is a busy and varied role that requires excellent attention to detail along with great client service skills. Ideally you will have experience in the financial services sector (although this is not essential) as this position could be your first step into a successful career with a leading Global IFA providing advice for clients across the UK, USA, Europe and Middle East.
Skybound have a policy of sponsoring all staff through relevant qualifications and promoting from within. The Financial Planning Administrator role is designed to progress the successful candidate into a Senior Financial Planning Administrator or a Paraplanner if that is a path you wish to choose.
This specific position will focus on supporting our UAE Team. The business for this area heavily focuses on investment planning for individuals who live outside of areas where we have regulated offices.
- Assisting with processing applications for pensions, regular and lump sum savings
- Maintaining and chasing the New Business Pipeline to ensure swift activation of policies – involves chasing providers, clients and advisers for relevant updates
- Liaising with Providers, Trustees and Pension Schemes
- Administrating policy amendments such as Portfolio Valuations, Withdrawal requests, Deed of assignments, Letters of Authority and Transfer of Agencies
- Liaising with Clients and Advisers by email, letter or telephone
- Updating and maintaining our in-house and back-office systems
- Managing and handling incoming correspondence including provider documentation and email notices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good IT Skills – an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication Skills – friendly and confident both verbally and written
- The ability to work alone, under pressure using your own initiative or working as part of a team
- A good problem solver with the ability to negotiate and encourage at a benefit to the company
- Highly organized – manage workload, motivated and able to take on responsibility for your role
- A desire to pursue a career in the Financial Services Industry in the future if not already and work towards a Financial Diploma or Degree with CII or CISI