As a leading organisation in our sector with offices in the UK and across the globe, Skybound have developed a unique advice proposition which has led to a significant increase in client demand as we expand our presence in London and the South East.
As a Financial Planner in London, you will be working alongside the Director of the UK business. Working in a face to face capacity with UK-wide clients (majority in the South East area), you will be advising clients on medium to longer term financial objectives. You will also be supporting our Head of Repatriation with clients returning to the UK. You will be responsible for offering areas of advice covering such areas as Lump Sum Investment, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, and General Estate Tax Planning.
Desired Skill & Experience
- A proven track record of success within an Advisory / Relationship Management capacity, within a financial services organisation such as a bank, brokerage or IFA.
- Level 4 RDR UK Diploma (or equivalent if not UK based) minimum qualification. Ideally Chartered.
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude that has lead the generation of new business, whilst effectively maintaining client relationships in an efficient, holistic fashion.
- At least 1 year experience as a Financial Planner.
- Self employed split of business OR employed with a competitive basic salary + bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home/ remotely
- Full support of an in-house paraplanner
- In-house marketing team to support any campaigns you wish to run
- In depth training in Repatriation and clients returning with offshore solutions.